? What Happens After Death ? |
~ Life is Universal Balance ~
The following article reflects my thoughts and philosophy fairly close. However, human life on this side of the Veil and on the other side - is a personal reality. So, what your life and afterlife is all about is up to you to create. We are the Creator in Human Form. With sincere thanks to Victor Zammit - I say: Congratulations Victor. Great Article... (Gerardus)
* All humans survive physical death, irrespective of their beliefs.
* At the point of death we take our mind with all its experiences, our character and our Etheric Body or Spirit, which is a duplicate of the earth body. It comes out of the physical body at the point of death and is connected to the physical body by a silver chord.
* Death occurs when the silver cord is severed from the physical body. The afterlife etheric body and our surroundings will be just as solid as our world seems to us now.
* The state of mind at the point of death is crucial. Some pass over consciously and are fully aware of the loved ones who come to welcome the new arrival; others are unconscious and are taken to a special place of rest like a hospital or rest home. Anyone who has been sick for some time may need time to re-adjust their mental picture of themselves.
* Some people at the point of death find it easy to get out of the dead physical body. With some others, helpers need to actively assist in the transition. Some very materialistic people will have a very heavy duplicate body and it will be more difficult for them to separate from their dead physical body.
* On crossing over, the average decent person from the physical planet earth is met by loved ones from the other side to assist in the transition to the spirit world.
* After that you are likely to be taken to what has been labeled as the 'third realm', a world where conditions are ever so much more beautiful, more pleasant and more peaceful than on the physical earth.
* For those who on earth were consistently cruel or extremely selfish they would have, while on earth, reduced their spirituality - their level of vibrations of the soul. This means that on crossing over, they will not automatically go to what we are told to be the third level - because their soul vibrations would not be high enough to enter this realm. Anyone whose vibrations are less to qualify them for the third level will be automatically attracted to the level of the same vibrations as their soul/spirit. This would mean the level below the third level - the dark Astral or even the darker, lowest realm where conditions are atrociously most horrible.
* There are others who will not accept they have died - and get into mental disturbance as they would understand they are not on physical earth but because they feel and know they have consciousness and a body similar to what they had while on earth, they continue to reject that they are in the afterlife. We are informed by some very highly credible afterlife sources that this situation may last for up to thousands of years by earth΄s time.
* The afterlife spirit world is where earth is now. It is not upward nor downward. It is all a matter of frequency of vibrations. The afterlife energy is spinning faster than that on the physical earth and on crossing over one just closes a door and opens another door you experience physical death and at the same time you will experience spiritual birth only at a higher energy vibrations and frequencies. There are no distances to travel to go to the next stage of your afterlife.
* Life reviews: reports show there are two types of life reviews. First is a life review of your own life on earth. This will be like a video of your life shows at very fast speed - it may take only few seconds to see it all. The second more important, is the `spiritual' life review: you compare the life you had on earth with the prepared 'blueprint' of the lessons that you were supposed to learn and the experiences you were supposed to have had during your lifetime on earth.
* You will then continue your life and continue to develop your skills whenever they can be applied.
* Consistent with the Law of Progress, you will come to realize that you have to continue to spiritually refine and there will be plenty of service opportunities you can take to raise your vibrations, raise your spirituality and improve your conditions. The effect of all this will mean your vibrations will be raised and you will sooner or later, go to a higher realm where conditions will continue to improve dramatically.
* Upon death you will immediately gain a broadening of your faculties, you will suddenly become clairvoyant, telepathic and be able to read other people's thoughts. Thoughts are energy which can also be directed and transferred to a person or persons.
* Thoughts in the afterlife have enormous power to create reality. Everything that exists there is created out of thought. We on the physical earth just cannot understand nor imagine how powerful our thoughts will be in the afterlife environment.
* The afterworld environment from the third realm has immense beauty which we cannot really imagine, everything is solid mountains, hills, trees of all sizes, fields, flowers all are perfect in shape, design and color. There are beautiful oceans, seas and lakes. There are tame animals and beautifully colored birds. There is no negative energy such as negative weather to disrupt the perfection, to twist trees or to cause disturbance or damage. There is no dust to dirty, denigrate or to wear things out. Everything is perfectly designed and perfectly constructed. The beauty is absolutely magnificent, much more than we can imagine.
* You will have plenty of 'time' to pursue your interests perhaps those interests you could not pursue on earth: you can develop your talent in music, art, literature, artistic performance. Musical concerts are organized for one's true leisure. Lectures are given on any subject relevant to your interests. There are halls of learning perhaps you can see these as colleges and universities.
* Food: it is not necessary to eat in order to survive in the afterlife. But there are fruits for those who wish to taste some really exotic fruit.
* Like attracts like in the afterlife which means that if you are in the Third Realm of the light you will not be rubbing shoulders with the uncouth, the aggressive, the hypocrite, the mean and the nasty.
* Afterlife physics are inviolable: those with the lower vibrations are in the dark Astral realm and cannot visit anyone in the higher vibrational realms the third level and above. It would be impossible because of vibrational incompatibility - the vibrations would be too strong and too fast to penetrate and to withstand. But those in the Third Level or in the higher realms will be able to lower their vibrations and with adequate protection can visit and communicate with anyone in the lower realms even in the darker realm.
* You do not have to buy clothes or buy or rent houses. For most decent people a home would be provided. But remember the right to live in a reasonable home is directly related to your conduct on earth. We have to earn the right to live in a home. If you are the reasonable decent person understanding no human on earth is perfect you will be taken care of.
* Material success on the physical earth is not authority for any privileges in the afterlife. There is a danger that those who have been materially successful did not give spirituality priority at all. That will inevitably have a bearing in the afterlife. It is quite possible that those who were down in the lowest level on the physical earth could find themselves in the higher Third Realm and those who were in the highest levels on earth enormous, wealth, royalty, aristocracy, power may find themselves in the lower realms in the afterlife.
* That is something that Silver Birch mentions time and again. As above stated, the state of mind is critical on crossing over. If a person who amassed a fortune on earth is selfish and greedy, that person will REMAIN for a time at least selfish and greedy. The afterlife physics become immediately operative and that greedy and selfish person - with lower vibrations - will automatically be drawn down to the lower Astral level closest to physical earth where conditions and situations are very dark, really bad and very ugly.
* Greedy and selfish people who crossed over can do harm to those on earth who are also greedy and selfish,
* Troublesome people who cross over will still be troublesome in the afterlife and the law of attraction will go into operation and immediately pull them down to the dark Astral dark level where they will continue to be troublesome to those people living on earth. As to how long this situation will remain will depend a great deal on these low vibrating, low spiritual people themselves.
* But the motivation for greed and selfishness will not last forever. Later when these selfish and greedy people realize that greed and selfishness are meaningless, they will sooner or later will transmit messages for assistance to come up towards the light.
* "As long as you allow people to come to us unready, unprepared, un-evolved and unfit, so you are creating trouble in your world and in ours." (S.B.43)
Some hallucinogenic drugs have the potency to lift the duplicate out of the physical body. Seen by entities from the afterlife, drug takers, ... have pathetic looks as if they had no soul ... they are vacant behind the eyes. When out of the body other lower entities try to enter the drug-taker's body then you have possession.
There is no such thing as heaven up in the sky or hell down below: the location of the afterlife does not change from the earth plane different spheres interpenetrate from the highest vibrations to the lowest. In the afterlife there are no winged angels half human and half bird.
Those with dogmatic, unalterable fixed ideas about what to expect immediately after death are likely to experience serious problems. The best way to avoid serious problems is to keep an open mind. You are not asked to believe in anything except to be reasonable, open minded and to do anything a decent person is expected to do given the circumstances.
Atheists, agnostics and others may not be encumbered from passing on to the `higher' realms what they did in their lifetime and the motivation for what they did will be important not what they believed in.
Love, unconditional love, is the most powerful force known in the universe.
Unconditional love is the irretrievable link with our loved ones in the afterlife.
The good decent folk are met by their loved ones soul-mates are reunited. Higher Intelligences inform us that in the afterlife our appearance can regress to our best age for most people from the early mid twenties.
Initially we wear clothes we had on earth, but eventually we will be wearing most wonderful clothes others wear in that environment.
Loved ones from the afterlife, recently arrived and others, do have the power to visit loved ones still living on earth.
Recently arrived loved ones, usually within three months of transition, are permitted to transmit visually by way of dreams or by apparition and other means evidence that they are still alive.
The kind of life to be lived in the afterlife beauty, peace, light and love which awaits decent folk is unimaginable.
One can still learn spiritual lessons in the afterlife and progress to higher even more beautiful spheres.
Once you enter the afterlife, you will experience a feeling of enormous lightness.
Any physical disabilities people had on earth will disappear for decent folk there will be no such thing as deformity, sickness, blindness or any other thing which adversely affected them on earth. `The body is formed of a finer stuff than your earthly variety and is free form any sensations of pain, illness, discomfort, fatigue or hunger. The body is completely at ease, completely flexible, supportive, pleasurable to be attached to.'
The mind has enormous power in the afterlife. It can create matter there and can cause the body to travel at the speed of thought. You imagine you are at any place in the world and you are there instantly.
Those who were consistently evil are either left alone or are met by those others of the same very low vibrations, with the same very low spirituality to be attracted to the darker lower realm.
Some people on earth have a much better transition to the afterlife than others the more knowledge we have about the afterlife, the easier the transition.
Some people get stuck between the two worlds. Because they still feel themselves solid, they do not accept that they have actually died. Many get into mental confusion and could get lost for decades and for much longer. There is evidence that for a time some hard core dis-believers in the afterlife continue with their belief that there is no afterlife even AFTER they have crossed over.
Those who on earth were deeply caught in habits and vices tobacco, alcohol, gambling, drugs or overindulgence in sex can get caught on the Astral level and will not progress until they are prepared to give up these habits.
Energy - a universal law positive or negative is a boomerang. This is also known as the Law of Cause and Effect. When you send out good energy towards someone that good energy is returned sooner or later. If you send out negative energy by unfairly being dishonest against someone, or by cheating or lying or harassing or discrediting or causing harm to someone - that kind of negative energy will inevitably return to you.
You will reap what you sow - is the recognized universal spiritual law. Karma means you will not get away with your wilful negative actions and omissions. All negative deeds against others have to be experienced for the purpose of continuous spiritual refinement. This means that no one on earth has the power - no priest, no rabbi, no holy-man has the power to alter the universal law of Cause and Effect.
Confessing sins to a priest may be a good start. But inevitably, the person who wilfully transgressed against others will have to pay the price - will have to experience the pain, suffering he/she caused on to others not as punishment - but as a spiritual learning experience. Only those against whom the person has transgressed have the power to forgive - NOT priests, NOT holy-men. Further, all wilful negative actions - especially cruelty, will have to be experienced by those who initiated the negative actions. That is the un-erasable universal law and has been operating since time immemorial.
Every thought, every word and deed is recorded ... you will be held accountable ... All deeds and omissions are indelibly registered on the soul for eventual resolution.
In the higher spheres you will be able to recall and see any event in any period of your existence three dimensionally.
Abuse of power and systematic harassment (forms of cruelty) of others are two of the most karmic actions. Horrific karma awaits those whose task it was to protect society but themselves willfully abused their power, indulged in willful transgressions and caused harm and injury to others.
You will NOT be excused for your evil behavior by claiming that you were just obeying orders.
Cruelty mental or physical against humans or animals is highly karmic and is never justified.
It is guaranteed that those who consistently abuse and harass others will have to face their victims, in the afterlife before severest retribution.
After the severest retribution of those who intentionally harassed and deliberately violated other people's rights, the transgressors will have to apologize and seek forgiveness by the victims before they are allowed to make any progress
No one on earth has the authority to change in any way the karmic Law of Cause and Effect. No human on physical earth has the authority to modify this universal law. Forgiveness can only be made by those you transgressed.
Hell for eternity and eternal damnation were invented by men to manipulate the hearts and the minds of the unaware they do NOT exist. Whilst there ARE lower spheres in the afterlife which are particularly dark, unpleasant and even horrific some call them hell ending up there is NOT for eternity. The universal Law of Progress ensures that at some time in the future those with lower vibrations will eventually, even if it takes eons of time centuries even thousands of years obtain higher vibrations and graduate to the higher spheres.
No one judges you or condemns you to the lower spheres. You will reap what you sow. You condemn yourself to the lower horrific spheres by your negative conduct on earth - low vibrations (low spirituality) you acquired during life on earth. This is because everything is governed by the afterlife laws of physics all has to do with vibrations. Selfless positive actions increase the vibrations of the spirit. Negative actions reduce the vibrations of the spirit body. Afterlife physics is immensely efficient.
There will be no Pearly Gates or St Peter or anyone to judge you. You judge yourself. On crossing over, you as a human being would have accumulated level of vibrations of the duplicate physical body we call `soul'. The level of vibrations accumulated while on earth determines which realm you will go to. As stated above, for the average decent folk - all are very likely to go to the third level where conditions are immeasurably much better than on earth.
Deathbed conversion? We have been and we are repeatedly being informed by Higher Sources that immediately after we die our vibrations do not change not even if one repents shortly before death. We take with us the accumulated vibrations (spirituality) we gained or lost during our whole lifetime on earth. Baptism, repentance are absolutely meaningless as a way of getting `a better deal ΄ immediately after death.
If you helped just one person to attain the true knowledge you would have justified your existence on earth (S.B.)
Preventing others from accessing true knowledge is highly karmic.
No one on earth or elsewhere can hurt you spiritually.
People on earth are not all born spiritually equal.
Selfishness and cruelty are the greatest transgressions against spirituality and are highly karmic.
Not everybody has to reincarnate. If you have paid your karmic debts, you do not have to come back to earth again.
You do not come into this world to have a dream run without pain, suffering, without problems. The more varied your experience, the more learning from many mistakes, the more valuable your lifetime.
Many of you will be cheated, maligned, unfairly harassed ... but justice will be done ... `not in your world maybe but certainly in the world to come.'
The universal laws operate whether or not you are aware of them.
Whenever there is an inconsistency between the empirical (in relation to psychic science) and a belief system such as religion, traditional belief or skepticism, the empirical will inevitably prevail.
Being religious does not necessarily mean being spiritual.
Not participating in religious rituals. Baptism, confessions and non-belief in creeds and dogmas does NOT encumber anyone from attaining higher spiritually and the higher afterlife spheres.
In the afterlife communicating is done by telepathy.
Communicating from and to the earth-plane with those in the afterlife can be (and is being) done by telepathy. It can also be done by those on the other side vocally by using the voice box of the trance medium. There is Electronic Voice Phenomena on earth to capture some spirit voices. Other electronic experiments also are being so that those in the afterlife can communicate with those still living on earth.
There are inherent dangers communicating with entities from the afterlife unless there is effective protection against lower spirits.
Those from the afterlife can read our minds and can put thoughts and ideas into our minds. Lower, mischievous entities can put negative thoughts and ideas and the positive more enlightened entities assist us with positive thoughts and ideas. A great deal is left to the exercise of free will.
We are at liberty to call the powerful protectors from the afterlife to assist us in coping with our everyday problems but they will not make decisions for us.
Materialists and others spend too much time worrying about their last ten or twenty years on earth and do not spend a tiny fraction of their time thinking what΄s going to happen to them in the next ten, twenty thousand years, fifty thousand years ... and much, very much longer. The materialist obsession could trap the materialist into going back to his old familiar places on earth. This could trap the materialist for a long, long time (by earth's time - up to thousands of years).
What will happen to a person who suicides will depend on a number of things. Motivation is always very important. For example, there will be a big difference if one commits suicide because of inevitable death and one who suicides to avoid responsibilities. Those who take their own lives to avoid problems and responsibilities are likely to increase their problems and responsibilities in the afterlife.
There are different levels of spheres in the afterlife from the lowest vibrations to the highest. On physical death we go to the sphere which can accommodate the vibrations we accumulated throughout our life on earth. Simplistically put, most decent folk are likely to go to the third sphere some people call the summerland. The higher the vibrations, the better the conditions which will take us to the higher spheres. We are informed that the higher spheres are too beautiful to even imagine. For those with very, very low vibrations, very serious problems do exist.
Consistent with the Law of Progress, eventually, even if it takes eons of time, all will progress to the higher spheres.
There truly is a war between the Forces of the Light and the Forces of Darkness. Those who continuously disseminate darkness: ignorance, false and pernicious propaganda, hatred, harassment of others, abuse of power, lying, cheating, dominance to exploit and other negative energy will attract, and are very likely to become part of the Forces of Darkness. These could spend thousands of years in horrible conditions. Those others spreading and working towards greater understanding, knowledge, peace, love, light, harmony and other positive energy will attract and become part of the Forces of the Light.
Self responsibility ultimately, you yourself are responsible for all acts and omissions during your time on the earth.
Original Source: victorzammit.com
Here is what an 'afterlife-intelligence' experienced on crossing over: every act performed, every word uttered, every impression experienced and every fact that was read about and every little incident were registered in my subconscious mind. This will be experienced by every person who crosses over... (Gerardus says that our subconscious mind is what we call our Soul).